Technology Special Interest Group
The purpose of the Technology SIG is to investigate technologies relevant to the pursuit of Genealogy. The goal will be to help members understand and incorporate current technology into their personal genealogy tool kit and to improve their ability to perform research and to share and/or publish the results of what they discover.
As topics are scheduled and discussed a link with information and resources will be added to the menu to the left.
Leader: Tony Hanson, DGS Webmaster
Click Here to send Email to Tony
Where: J. Erk Jonsson Central Library (Directions), Hamon room on the 5th floor
Meetings Dates (unless otherwise noted, meetings are held from 6:00 - 7:30 pm):
- November 7 - Understanding & Using Your Scanner
- December 5 - Understanding & Using Metadata
- January 2 - Backing Up Your Data
- February 6 - No Meeting (RootsTech week)
- March 6
- April 3
- May 1
- June - August: Summer Vacation