The Dallas Genealogical Society produces a variety of publications for the benefit of its members and the general genealogical community:
- Blog - This on-line resource provides information on a variety of topics about the web page, activities in the society and a variety of other related topics. It is used by members who attend conferences such as NGS, FGS and RootsTech to provide timely insights on current events. Read the latest news from anywhere on the site by clicking on Blog at the top of the page.
- DGS Eblast - email messages sent to members throughout the year to provide updates and last minute information
- Newsletters - published on this web site.
- Current Newsletters (the current and previous years) are only available for viewing by DGS members
- Older Newsletters can be viewed by anybody
- Writers' Guidelines for Newsletter submissions: Click here
- Annual Journal - Created annually in print (mailed to members who request it) and in electronic format (you must be a member to access them).
- PDF versions of recent Journals are available (to members only) at Resources -> Journals
- Writers' Guidelines for Journal submissions: Click here
- Transcriptions - over the years of its existance the society has created a large body of transcriptions of regional marriages and cemetery records. Go to Resources -> Local Records -> Transcriptions to see a list of the documents that have been created.
- Special Interest Groups - The society has several active special interest groups that create documents as well as on-line content. See the SIG page for more details.